It is obvious why Sedona is a highly prized recreation destination. Hikers and backpackers have three wilderness areas, with well maintained trails, from which to choose. Mountain bikers will find plenty of incredible singletrack and slickrock outside the wilderness areas.
Moreover, Sedona is famous for its incredible scenery: red rock canyons, spires, and buttes, and pine covered plateaus. This map covers south of Sedona to the Village of Oak Creek, north through Oak Creek Canyon past the Oak Creek Canyon Vista, and west to Sycamore Canyon. All of the newest trails around town, which have made Sedona a mountain biking mecca, are shown. It describes 5 hikes and 5 mountain bike rides.
- Waterproof plastic
- Fourth edition
- Topographic, shaded-relief map
- Village of Oak Creek
- Oak Creek Canyon
- Red Rock Secret Mountain Wilderness
- Munds Mountain Wilderness (West Section)
- Sycamore Canyon Wilderness (East Section)
- Red Rock, Slide Rock, and Dead Horse Ranch State Parks